*This page is under construction*
Local Groups and Resources – Under construction. This is not an exhaustive list.
- Bloomington Bicyclists. A new group interested in bicycling advocacy and safety.
- B-town Year-Round Bicycle Commuters. A Facebook group for people who use bicycles as a primary form of transportation.
- Council for Community Accessibility
- IU Hoosier Commuter Club. IU employees, who forgo purchasing a regular parking permit can enroll in the Hoosier Commuter Club. It’s not an active club, but benefits include an evening campus parking permit, multiple one-day parking permits, and reimbursement for emergency rides home.
- Mobility Aids Lending Library (MALL). The MALL program lends mobility devices, including canes, crutches, walkers, rollators, and wheelchairs (both manual and powered).
- Under construction